We cannot deny the fact that learning proper English grammar is important. Do you want to feel embarrassed each time you speak English with a lot of grammar mistakes? Do people have trouble understanding when you speak English or confused with what you have said? Being able to speak and write in proper English is a main criterion to be successful and broaden your options in job and career advancement. Many people who would otherwise be successful are being held back by their bad command of English grammar.
There are many methods one could learn to master the English grammar but I would like to recommend the best 5 effective ways.
1. Learn the rules of English grammar by heart and memories them. As you know, grammar is the rules of a language which describe how sentences are formed. We need to know those rules in the same way as in Mathematics where the rules of computation and formula are required in order to get the correct figures. One of the best way to memories the rule is to write them down in a notebook and refer to it continuously until you could memories them all. However, mere memories the rule is not enough, you need to do as many English grammar worksheets and exercises as possible. Preferably doing objective form of English grammar test worksheet, and repeat the exercises until you got all the answers correct. One of the best English grammar test worksheet I found online is autotick English grammar worksheet where you could know your scope instantly by entering a password.
2. Read as many English books, magazines and newspapers as you can. Although it is said that reading might not appeared to be an effective grammar-learning activity, the truth is that the more you read, the more you are able to observe sentences that are grammatically correct. When reading books, you should focus on how the passages and sentences are constructed. You should look out for the grammar rules used for that particular sentence that you are not sure. You then need to remember, mark them and think about why it is used the way it is. You may need to refer to a good grammar reference book or dictionary to confirm its grammar usage. This will eventually help your grammar in a long run when you realized the patterns of the sentences encountered as you read.
3. Study one specific grammar rule and focus on it one at the time until you are fully aware and able to use it successfully. For example, if you are focusing on usage of verbs in the past tense, then you should study in detail its usage throughout the day. If you are not sure how to put a specific verb into past tense, you should resolve it by finding the correct answer during the day until you got it right. As time go, you will be able to know the correct verbs into past tense and thereafter you could move on to the next challenge with other grammar problems that you may be having. If you have any type of questions concerning where and how you can utilize Grammarly 70% Discount, you can contact us at our own site.
4. Find out and learn by heart the common English mistakes most often committed by people. Just like the grammar rules, you need to memories them as well so as to avoid making the same mistakes. You could just make a search in the internet and find out the list of the most frequently committed English grammar mistakes and memories them by heart.
5. The final step on learning English grammar is to learn with fun. There are many types of educational games, English grammar worksheets, video games and even board games that are fun to learn available online. It is true that we will do our best if we enjoy doing. If you aren’t having fun learning English, you will get bored very soon and reluctant to continue. When it is fun, there will be a motivation force behind to keep you stay on the task of learning.